Two specialists - one goal: Energy-efficient facade solutions from a single source.

read more

Facade systems with fibre panels

A fibre panel is any large format, thin-walled facade panel made from cement with the addition of fibre materials to provide the necessary stability.

Due to their homogeneous structure, these elements can be supplied as fully dyed panels. Customised colours are available.

Cement bonded fibre panels are non-combustible and meet the specifications of fire prevention class A1.

  • Klemens Ortmeyer/Architecture-Photographer IGS Braunschweig

    Fibre cement

    Fibre cement is made from cement stone reinforced with fibres. The primary raw material is Portland cement, which functions as a binding agent.

    read more

  • Glass fibre beton, Hortusa Hotel München

    Glass fibre reinforced concrete

    Glass fibre reinforced concrete is 90 percent sand and cement. The remaining 10 percent consist of glass fibres, pigments and concrete additives.

    read more


Immediate contact: +49 531 209004-0